Social Media & Content Traffic Manager/Full Time
The ideal candidate for the Social Media & Content Traffic Manager will have the experience and expertise to:
- Manage clients' social media profiles and presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or other relevant channels.
- Create content for client networks to build brand awareness and spread messaging to targeted audiences.
- Monitor and engage in discussions about each client's company, competitors, and industry.
- Run regular social campaigns and track success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside marketers to distribute content that educates and entertains each client's audience and supports their marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our clients' social network presence.
- Explore new ways to identify and engage in new social networks to reach targeted buyers.
- Track, measure and analyze initiatives and create reports to demonstrate ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator, short-form writer, and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience with building and managing editorial calendars designed to attract qualified audiences to each client's owned properties including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Buffer, Onlypult) to monitor social media conversations, and route appropriate client marketer, sales rep, and support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Only local candidates should apply. Interview will include an e-tray exercise and written test. This will be a business situation and you will have 30 - 60 minutes to work through typical job experience. We will assess key competencies such as writing ability, decision-making, time management, accuracy, organization and communication skills.
Interested candidates should apply via the form on the right.
We will be in touch if your skills match our needs!