Inbound Marketing / Content Manager Full Time
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to join our content marketing team. Candidates must have a knack for writing/editing, experience in blogging to achieve business goals, be data-driven, and prepared to own the majority of the marketing funnels for each of our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for our clients’ business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
The ideal candidate for the Inbound Marketing / Content Manager will have the experience and expertise to:
- Writing outlines for articles on a wide range of topics.
- Providing feedback to contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our overall reach for each of our clients.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to properties (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree in Journalism or Promotional Communication.
- HubSpot Certification.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Bonus skills: Pardot, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Only local candidates should apply. Interview will include an e-tray exercise and written test. We will assess key competencies such as writing ability, decision-making, time management, accuracy, organization and communication skills.
Interested candidates should apply via the form on the right.
We will be in touch if your skills match our needs!